*On Thursday, February 15th, from 5-7 pm, the Fuller Student Council is also hosting a Town Hall for all students. President Mark Labberton, Bill Clark, Lenny Moon, Mari Clements, and the school deans (or their designee) will be in attendance to share more about the direction of Fuller and answer your questions.
* 2 월 15 일 목요일, 오후 5 시부 터 7 시까 지 풀러 학생위원회 (Fuller Student Council)에서 모든 학생들을 위한 타운 홀 (Town Hall)을 개최합니다. Mark Labberton, Bill Clark, Lenny Moon, Mari Clements 및 학교 학장 (또는 지명 된 사람)이 참석하여 Fuller의 방향에 대해 더 많이 나누고 질문에 답변합니다.
Location: Travis Auditorium and Online
To join this event via BlueJeans:
- To join this meeting from a room system, please select “Events” from Favorites on your Polycom room system.
- You may also join from your computer using this link: bluejeans.com/301912105/browser
- To join this meeting from a phone, dial (888) 240-2560 then enter the conference ID: 301912105. You may find a list of international numbers here: bluejeans.com/numbers
- If this is your first time using BlueJeans, please follow the instructions here: goo.gl/rmuWwK
Students joining via BlueJeans may send in questions to firstname.lastname@example.org during the sessions.